Tuesday, 1 August 2017

July 2017 // Days 204 - 210

July 23rd. Day 204.
Playing the boyo's favorite game on the stairs <3

July 24th. Day 205.
Books and clean bedding!

July 25th. Day 206.
Quick snaps while walking home from work.

July 26th. Day 207.
Standard Royal Border Bridge and sky shot.

July 27th. Day 208.
There was 3 of these guys in my garden at once today. I wouldn't usually mind, but I know what they turn into and I am not down for that.


July 28th. Day 209.
Stayed at Mam and Dad's house with Mam and Baker tonight. Just missed capturing a fab mini starling murmuration earlier so has to settle for a shot of silhouetted seagulls.

July 29th. Day 210.
Say Hi to the new woodland creature in our forest of a living room. He still needs a name.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that shot of the caterpillar is stunning! I know you're not fond of moths and butterflies but I adore them and how amazing you saw three of these in your garden. It sounds like you've got the perfect ecosystem for wildlife where you are Danielle and what a stunning shot. Also, Baker is looking adorable on the stairs there, what a cutie and I love the new addition to your living room too - very cute! Stunning photos as always. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another week of beautiful photos - I love the boat photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos - as always. Such gorgeous shots! Despite my intense fear and hatred of butterflies, I actually really like caterpillars! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete