Tuesday, 8 August 2017

August 2017 // Days 211 - 217

July 30th. Day 211.
I think that first photo sums up mu whole project 365. Birds and bridges.
This shot of the book I was currently reading and the special Fairyland Haribo I was eating is too cute not to include too.


July 31st. Day 212.
The only shots I took today where for my 'What I Watched in July' blog post.

August 1st. Day 213.
PJs and Yoga time. Another rainy day = no outdoor photos :(

August 2nd. Day 214.
Busy buzzy bee!



August 3rd. Day 215.
Yet more rain, but it did fetch a pretty rainbow with it!


August 4th. Day 216.
Boo!!!! My first missed day since the start of May! Dang it.
 
August 5th. Day 217.
This is probably the darkest I've seen the sky in a long time (I go to bed before 9pm). As much as I love summer, I can't wait to see the stars come the darker nights.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Danielle that final shot of the bridge is gorgeous - do the lights underneath change colour throughout the year, or are they just on a timer for different colours? Love that green! Sounds like your 365 will look gorgeous too, can never be too many birds. I really need to get back into yoga too, I've really fallen behind recently. Lovely shot of the rainbow too and the fairyland Haribo sounds so good! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the final shot of the bridge - it's both kind of creepy but also really magical. What a great view though! I do love a good rainbow, I haven't seen one in so long. But the last time I saw one, it was actually a triple rainbow. But, of course, I couldn't get a decent photo of it :( x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete